According to the experts, this year's Black Friday deals were only so-so.  But that didn't stop us from the annual violence, fights, and riots that people use as Exhibit A when they criticize America.  Here are some of the "highlights" . . .

#1.)  Child Abandonment in Massachusetts.  The signature moment of this year's Black Friday happened in Springfield, Massachusetts.  34-year-old Anthony Perry went to K-Mart for their midnight deals, and took his girlfriend's two-year-old son.

But when he RAN into the store to get a 51-inch TV, he FORGOT the kid in the car.  Then, after he bought his TV, he thought he'd lost the kid in the store . . . he panicked . . . and called a friend to pick him and his TV up.

The police found the boy in the parking lot at about 1:30 A.M.  Fortunately, the kid was okay.  Anthony is going to be facing reckless endangerment charges.

#2.)  A Hog-In-Heat Stink Bomb?  This is a new one.  At a Walmart in Pearl, Mississippi, someone dropped a HOG-IN-HEAT SCENT BOMB to try to get other people to leave the store.  Apparently it smells like hog pee.

There's no word on how many people it drove out of the store.  The local ABC station tweeted a photo of an unfortunate Walmart employee having to clean up the remains.  Here's the photo...



#3.)  A Walmart Riot Over Cell Phones.  It wouldn't be Black Friday without at least one horrifying riot.  A video surfaced from a Walmart in Moultrie, Georgia where people pushed, elbowed, and fought over a crate of cell phones. Check out the video below.


#4.)  A Shoplifter Dies After Walmart Employees Tackle Him.  It seems like there's an unfortunate death every Black Friday, and this year's happened in Lithonia, Georgia.

A man allegedly shoplifted two DVD players from a Walmart . . . and two employees and a security guard chased him into the parking lot and tackled him.  When the cops got there, they realized the man was bloody, unresponsive . . . and DEAD.

A Walmart spokeswoman said, quote, "No amount of merchandise is worth someone's life."  Both Walmart and the police are launching an investigation into how this happened.  The employees were suspended.