Central Washington Bike Nights At Sea Galley — Fish Is On The Menu!
Well, we are halfway through the summer and we only have a handful of Central Washington Bike Nights left! There is always something different every single time we head to a new watering hole. Seafood is on the menu this week! Sea Galley on Valley Mall Boulevard is where we are going to be this Tuesday from 6-8, along with Owens Harley-Davidson!We are also getting everyone signed up to win our final grand prize from the Central Washington State Fair, which is tickets to Steppenwolf and Smash Mouth, along with some merch from each band. And Pepsi has given us a fantastic K2 Summer Series Cooler with Dr. Pepper on it, valued at $300. Plus, a $100 gift card and golf for four at Apple Tree Resort. Everyone who entered for Sturgis still stays in the box. But you must be present to win all prizes!
Here are our remaining stops:
- July 18 – Sea Galley in Yakima
- July 25 – Buzz Inn in Ellensburg
- Aug. 1 – Bob’s Burgers & Brew in Yakima
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald [we will be doing a scavenger hunt on this day]
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge