Central Washington Bike Nights Return This Tuesday (May 15)
Gas 'em up and get 'em ready to ride, 'cause Central Washington Bike Nights, sponsored by Owens Cycle Inc., are back! So on the one-in-a-million off chance you STILL haven't gotten your bike out this year, you'll have a great excuse Tuesday (May 15), when we set up shop at West Side Pizza, 140 S. 72nd Ave., No. 130, Yakima.
We're ready for another summer of good-timing Tuesdays at a dozen biker-friendly watering holes across Central Washington. And those establishments are ready with specials on drinks and eats to keep you fueled.
Don't miss out on our weekly competitions for Best Custom Bike, Best Metric Bike and the People's Choice prize. We'll also have a stack of Pepsi-supplied prizes each night, annnd ... don't forget the Sturgis Buffalo Chip package. Get in on the drawing for two rally passes, good for tent camping, all concerts, races and events within the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis, S.D., this Aug. 6-12. You can also enter at Owens Harley-Davidson's second-chance drawing box, 1707 N. First St.
Good to go? Great. Here's this year's itinerary:
- May 15 -- Westside Pizza, 140 S. 72nd Ave., No. 130, Yakima
- May 22 -- Warehouse Sports Bar & Grill, 402 S. 11th Ave., Yakima
- May 29 -- The Porch, 608 N. Main St., Ellensburg
- June 5 -- Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema, 202 E. Chestnut Ave., Yakima
- June 12 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- June 19 -- The Old #3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- June 26 (Sturgis grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
- July 10 -- Red Horse Diner, 1518 W. University Way, Ellensburg
- July 17 -- Sea Galley 25 E. Valley Mall Blvd., Union Gap
- July 24 -- Buzz Inn Steakhouse, 2202 Canyon Road, Ellensburg
- July 31 -- Tailgaters Bar & Grill, 110 E. Third Ave., Selah
- Aug. 14 -- The Old #3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- Aug. 21 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- Aug. 28 (Grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
All Bike Nights run from 6-8 p.m. -- and of course, there's never a cover charge. Catch you down the road!