Central Washington Bike Nights Takes the Long Road to Ronald
It's a little over an hour from Yakima, and the destination makes it all worthwhile. The historic mining town makes a great setting, and The Old #3 makes a burger that'll fill you up for the ride back -- the Mother Lode.
As usual, sign up for our weekly competitions for Best Custom Bike, Best Metric Bike and the People's Choice prize. We'll also have a stack of Pepsi-supplied prizes and other surprises.
And we're just one week away from giving away the Sturgis Bike Rally Buffalo Chip prize package! Get in on the drawing for two rally passes -- good for tent camping, all concerts, races and events within the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis, S.D., -- this Aug. 6-12. You can also enter at Owens Cycle's second-chance drawing box, 1707 N. First St.
All Bike Nights run from 6-8 p.m., and there's never a cover charge.
Here's what's left on this year's schedule:
- June 19 -- The Old No. 3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- June 26 (Sturgis grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
- July 10 -- Red Horse Diner, 1518 W. University Way, Ellensburg
- July 17 -- Sea Galley 25 E. Valley Mall Blvd., Union Gap
- July 24 -- Buzz Inn Steakhouse, 2202 Canyon Road, Ellensburg
- July 31 -- Tailgaters Bar & Grill, 110 E. Third Ave., Selah
- Aug. 14 -- The Old No. 3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- Aug. 21 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- Aug. 28 (Grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee