Did You Buy the Right Gift? [POLL]
How do you shop for your wife or girlfriend? I’m always worried I won’t get her the right gift. A recent poll on MensHealth.com asked men how they decided what to buy for the woman in their life as a Christmas gift. Here’s how the men responded…
• Trust yourself. You know exactly what she likes — 31.3%
• Go with your gut. You’re usually correct — 33.0%
• Ask her friends for advice — 28.9%
• Consult a salesperson — 5.0%
• Ask your buddies for help — 1.8%
The one thing my wife always tells me is to listen to her, and that is going to take some work. You actually have to pay attention during conversation and then remember what she says. Don’t worry, it takes a few years to get the hang of it.