Instead of New Year’s Resolutions, Michele’s Making a Bucket List
Most everyone makes New Year's resolutions, but this year I decided to do something a little different.
Yeah, I resolved to get my butt back to the gym on a regular basis this year and to eat a little healthier. A knee surgery, along with the death of my dad, derailed those efforts last year.
Due to my dad dying at a fairly young age (65), I decided to start my bucket list and to not wait to accomplish the list. To start crossing my bucket list items off now. Why wait? We never know when our number is up.
So here is my bucket list, which will be ever changing as I check stuff off and add items as I go along.
Michele's Bucket List:
- Deliver pizzas
- Go skydiving
- Ride a racehorse around a track
- Drive a race car around a track
- Be a TV weather person
- Learn how to ice skate
- Learn how to snowboard
- Practice with NFL cheerleaders
- Spend time at a nursing home
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Hike near Mount Rainer
- Be an extra in a movie
- Ride along with a police officer
- Spend some time with a homeless person
- Be on stage with someone singing to me
- Spend a day at the state Capitol with an elected representative
- Travel to Europe
- Visit Dracula’s Castle
- Travel to Australia
- Spend New Year’s in Times Square
- Ice skate at Rockefeller Center
- Spend a night in Cinderella’s castle at Disneyland
- Travel to a warm tropical beach
- Swim with dolphins
- Feed penguins at the zoo
- Go to a live taping of "SNL"
- Shop on Rodeo Drive
What would be on your bucket list?