Learning About the Ladies, Woman’s Health Tells Us About The Average Woman
We guys aren’t the most observant and sometimes we need things written down and repeated before we actually retain the information. One of the worlds greatest mysteries is the mind of a woman. Here is some insight from Woman’s Health Magazine about the “average woman” and her behavior. At least you’ll know what you should expect.
- 78% of woman plan to hit the gym in the morning, but decide against it when the alarm goes off.
- 73% would rather make “safe” decisions than take chances
- Number one person she consults before making a hard decision: MOM
- 52% of females try on more than one outfit in the a.m.
- 65% of females feel physically ill when they think they’ve made a bad choice.
- 47% of females who call the shots in bed.
- 66% of females make impulse buys.
- 9% of females have broken an engagement.