Riders Blew Into Ellensburg for a Breezy Bike Night
Central Washington Bike Nights blew into Ellensburg this week -- and anybody who was there knows that's no exaggeration! But despite winds reported at 25 mph or more, 65-plus hardy riders took pulled up to the Porch for this week's gathering.
The great food and drinks made for good ballast on the ride out (and the prizes and Pepsi gear didn't suck, either)!
If the wind pushed you away, don't forget you can still get in on the Sturgis Buffalo Chip package. We'll draw for two rally passes on June 26 -- good for tent camping, all concerts, races and events within the Buffalo Chip in Sturgis, S.D., this Aug. 6-12. You can also enter at Owens Cycle's second-chance drawing box, 1707 N. First St.
Here's what's down the road:
- June 5 -- Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema, 202 E. Chestnut Ave., Yakima
- June 12 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- June 19 -- The Old #3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- June 26 (Sturgis grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
- July 10 -- Red Horse Diner, 1518 W. University Way, Ellensburg
- July 17 -- Sea Galley 25 E. Valley Mall Blvd., Union Gap
- July 24 -- Buzz Inn Steakhouse, 2202 Canyon Road, Ellensburg
- July 31 -- Tailgaters Bar & Grill, 110 E. Third Ave., Selah
- Aug. 14 -- The Old #3, 8381 State Route 903, Ronald
- Aug. 21 -- Jack-sons Sports Bar, 432 S. 48th Ave., Yakima
- Aug. 28 (Grand prize giveaway night) -- The Creek Roadhouse Grill, 108 S. Iler St., Moxee
And here's how it went this week: