Sheen Back To ‘Two And A Half Men’ Next Week – NOT
Charlie Sheen was reportedly returning to work on “Two and a Half Men” – until his radio rant. Spokesman Stan Rosenfield had said Sheen plans to be on the set Tuesday. Production was to begin the day before, with taping set to resume March 4th. However, TMZ reports that the hit CBS show is now immediately stopping production for the rest of the season. “Based on the totally of Charlie Sheen’s statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of ‘Two and a Half Men’ for the remainder of the season,” the companies said in a statement published on TMZ. The CBS comedy went on hiatus last month after Sheen sought rehab for undisclosed reasons after a recent tumultuous period, including three hospitalizations in three months.