The 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
I keep seeing that “things you didn’t know about me” game going around on Facebook and I normally don’t pay any attention, but I LOVE this game! I love reading about my friends and family. It’s fun to see how much I know about each person.
Here is my post from Facebook -
I was dished up the number 5 from my good friend Reesa Sutphin-Knutson.
Here goes, 5 things you might not know about me -
1. When I was little I had to wear these ugly leg braces (similar to the ones worn by Forrest Gump) and I hated them so much that I would hide them because then I thought my parents wouldn’t make me wear them. It didn’t work! Maybe that’s why Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies?
2. I would lock my little brother in the basement and say, “Goblin King, Goblin King take this child far, far away from me.” Don’t feel bad for him, he deserved it.
3. I knew that I wanted to be on the radio at the age of 14 and landed my first radio job at a station in Yakima at the age of 16.
4. Jamie Walters from 90210 autographed his poster to me with, “Michele, will you marry me?” The most creative autograph I’ve received so far!
5. I had an Arabian horse named Ibn Chatain and the boys in the saddle would call him “I’ve been shit on.” They were just jealous because my Arab could beat their quarter horses. That’s were I also tried chew for the first (and last time) because it made me throw up!