The Top 20 Bare Necessities of Modern Life
An Internet connection came in first . . . television came in second . . . and a good best friend came in fourth. Those all did better than a solid marriage, which only ranked ninth, below stuff like showers and central heating.
Here's the full list, in order . . .
1. An internet connection.
3. Cuddling. Yep, seriously.
4. A trustworthy best friend.
5. Daily showers.
6. Central heating.
7. A cup of tea. (It's a British survey)
8. Saying "I love you" once in a while.
9. A solid marriage.
10. A car.
14. A night in on the couch.
15. A glass of wine.
16. A good cry once in a while.
17. A big breakfast.
18. A nice vacation.
19. An iPhone.