Top 5 Reasons Your Grandparents Had It Better Than You
Wile we remember the 10th anniversary of 9/11 this weekend let's not forget that Sunday is also "Grandparents Day" Cefus and Tom give you the top 5 reason's why Grandparents had it better than you!
5. They had no childproof lids on medicine bottles, doors or cabinets, and when they rode their bikes they had no helmets. We aren’t even going to bring up hitchhiking!
4. As infants and children, they rode in cars with no car seats, booster seats, seatbelts or air bags. Riding in the back of a pick up on a warm day was always a special treat.
3. They ate cupcakes, white bread, real butter and drank Kool-Aid made with sugar, but weren’t overweight because they were always outside playing!
2. They didn’t have video games, 150 channels on cable, no DVD’s, surround-sound, CD’s or iPods, no cell phones, personal computers, Internet or chat rooms – instead they had friends – real live, honest to goodness buddies.
1. They fell out of trees, got cut, broke bones and teeth and there were no lawsuits.
(Sunday is Grandparents Day)