Who’s Playing Watershed 2017? Here Are Michele’s Guesses
Waiting for the Watershed Music Festival’s 2017 artist lineup has me feeling like a little kid the night before Christmas … you know the feeling. You’re so excited with anticipation that it’s difficult to sleep!
So while we’re waiting for the big announcement I figured I would do my yearly Watershed artist lineup predictions for 2017.
Now keep in mind some of the guesses are researched based on artist routing schedules as well as some who already have the venue and date (Watershed is July 28-30 at the Gorge Amphitheatre near George) listed on their tour schedules. Others are pure wishful thinking.
Here is my Watershed 2017 artist prediction lineup:
- Kenny Chesney — Kenny isn’t doing a big stadium tour this year and he’s already booked for a few other festivals this year.
- Garth Brooks — OK … this is totally wishful!
- Luke Bryan — Luke is routed through Idaho and Oregon that Friday and Saturday, so I’m guessing that he’s gonna be the closer on Sunday at Watershed.
- Billy Currington — Looking at his tour schedule, I’m guessing Friday.
- Chris Stapleton — Looking at his routing, I’m guessing Friday headliner.
- Lee Brice — He’s performing in Oregon that weekend, but his tour schedule isn’t updated past May.
- Chris Lane — Pure guess. He’s not routed through any of the other festivals around the same time and his tour schedule doesn’t go past May currently.
- Maddie and Tae — They are routed through Idaho and Oregon this same weekend, but they don’t have any actual dates up on their tour schedule yet.
- Cole Swindell — Pure guess. Nothing to back this one up.
- Brantley Gilbert — Another guess with no evidence to back it up.
- William Micheal Morgan — It’s up on his website. Oops … LOL!
Did I miss someone? Who would you like to see at Watershed?