1. When you need advice, look for an expert like Federated Auto Parts. They carry only quality auto parts like WIX Filters! Harlan, foreman for Zirkle Fruit, relies on Federated Auto Parts and the Wix oil, Air and Hydraulic filters they carry. He knows no single step will help an engine last more than regular oil and Filter Changes.
2. Did you know that Anti–friction coating on ball studs reduce wear and drag, plus gives you a better road feel because of reduced steering effort? Federated Auto Parts carries quality MOOG problem solver ball joints. Quality Ball Joints found at your Federated Auto Parts store.
3. Unusual noise, when turning the steering wheel in either direction, could mean your airbag clockspring is malfunctioning. Intermittent electrical connections to the steering wheel mounted controls or the SRS light illuminated on the dash are all indicators that the clockspring has malfunctioned.
4. A failing Cam or Crank sensor can illuminate the MIL and may cause vehicle stalling or a no-start condition. Typically these sensors fail due to exposure to high heat.
5. When Steve, at Autohause seeks advice, he looks to the Experts at Federated Auto Parts. He feels they are like family, and really care that he gets the right part. They carry genuine import parts like ”Intermotor” Break Pad Wear Sensors; an added safety feature on many vehicles used to warn a vehicles driver if their brake pads life becomes too low.
6. The anti-lock braking system uses an ABS or wheel sensor to monitor the wheel sensor to monitor the wheel speed and send this information to the ABS computer. The computer uses this information to prevent the brakes from locking during an emergency stop. The sensor is typically located in each wheel hub.
7.Typically the coolant temperature sensor fails due to corrosion within the coolant system. They may also leak coolant through the wiring connector.
8. Since 1986, Steve of AUTOHAUS has trusted Federated Auto Parts. He likes the quality of the people and the quality of the auto parts. A failing Coil-on-Plug can illuminate the MIL, and is likely to create an engine misfire condition. A malfunctioning Coil-On-Plug will illuminate the check engine light and affect vehicle operation.