50 Overnight Yakima Valley Positions and More to Apply for Today!
It's not fun when you hate your job, it's even less fun when you have no job but the bills keep pouring in. You can pretend that everything is fine OR you can do something about it. Baby step to the next level with me.
First off. Resume, everyone requires it so if you haven't created one in a bit you can swing by Worksource Yakima for assistance, or with your library card you can gain free access to the computers to type up your resume, plus printing only costs .10 per page!
Get our free mobile app
What Should Be On My Resume?
- Contact Info; name, phone number, e-mail
- Opening Statement: you can cater each summary specifically for the job you are interested in to show the employer you mean business
- Work History: Add the positions that fit best with the job you are going for
- Education: It's ok if you are just working with a GED, don't let that hold you back from going for it, you never know what is out there unless really try
- Add your special certifications, skills, or talents that would help with the positions you'd like
- References: have three ready, you can put contact upon request or provide them but make sure all three are alive and their phone numbers work, just saying.
Who is Hiring Overnights?
- Noel Canning (across from Pepsi)
- Tree Top
- Safeway on Summitview
- Shields Bag and Printing
- Sundown M Ranch - House Manager and Security
- Winco - Stocking shelves
- Community Living
- Harbor Freight
- Kittitas Interactive Management
- Triumph Actuation Systems
- Ace Hardware Moxee
- Yakima Herald - Paper route
- Yakima Memorial Hospital
- Yakima Valley College - Overnight Custodian
More Yakima Valley Positions Available
- ICES Washington Youth Exchange Program - Student Exchange Coordinators in Yakima and surrounding areas
- Arcadia Medical Resorts of Parkside - Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants are needed. Must have a warm heart, be a team player and have a sense of humor. Help us bring joy and caring back to skilled care! Call 509-248-1985 for an interview.
- Selah Chevron/Toro Taco/Thor Glass&Growlers - Full-time Kitchen Team Member that would Cook, clean, take orders, take calls, works part of a team.
- La Petite Early Learning Center - is currently hiring for Lead Teachers, Assistant Teachers, Cook & Floaters. We are looking for individuals that love kids and that are patient, kind, energetic, and caring to join our team. If you have experience in childcare and have the following credentials come into 1216 S 24th Ave. Yakima, to pick up an application. TB Test, Bloodborne Pathogens Testing, CPR/First Aid in, Infant/Child/Adult, Food Handlers, Portable Background Check through MERIT30 hours of STARS Training, Diploma/GED
READ MORE: See 50 remote jobs that can pay well
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America
YouGov investigated the most popular dining brands in the country, and Stacker compiled the list to give readers context on the findings. Read on to look through America's vast and divergent variety of restaurants—maybe you'll even find a favorite or two.
LOOK: Here is the richest town in each state
Just saying the names of these towns immediately conjures up images of grand mansions, luxury cars, and ritzy restaurants. Read on to see which town in your home state took the title of the richest location and which place had the highest median income in the country. Who knows—your hometown might even be on this list.
LOOK: Here are the 50 best beach towns in America
Every beach town has its share of pluses and minuses, which got us thinking about what makes a beach town the best one to live in. To find out, Stacker consulted data from WalletHub, released June 17, 2020, that compares U.S. beach towns. Ratings are based on six categories: affordability, weather, safety, economy, education and health, and quality of life. The cities ranged in population from 10,000 to 150,000, but they had to have at least one local beach listed on TripAdvisor. Read the full methodology here. From those rankings, we selected the top 50. Readers who live in California and Florida will be unsurprised to learn that many of towns featured here are in one of those two states.
Keep reading to see if your favorite beach town made the cut.
KEEP READING: Here are the best places to retire in America
CHECK IT OUT: See the 100 most popular brands in America
KEEP READING: See the richest person in every state
See the Must-Drive Roads in Every State