Where Can I Get a Covid-19 Test in Yakima?
Not that I want one for you or myself...working hard to stay in a little bubble these days but after someone crop dusted me at the grocery store last night I thought to myself I better have a plan just in case.
I've heard a lot of stories about Covid-19 tests, how they have become much more tolerable than the first ones that felt as if they were tickling your brain...maybe it still feels that way but you've gotten used to the tickle?
- The Yakima Valley Sundome hosts daily Covid-19 testing. To make it a hassle-free experience make sure that you register yourself. It's super quick, takes about two minutes to complete. You can schedule an appointment or skip all the jazz and drive through at the Sundome, located at 1301 S Fair Ave, Yakima, WA 98901. The Sundome is open for testing Tuesday-Saturday from 9 am - 3 pm. On Thursdays 12 pm - 6 pm. I hear they also have resources for food if you are quarantining for a bit. Also if you are in need of an at-home testing kit, you can pick on up for a family member at the care coordination tent
- Walgreens is super easy, stay in your car and you can pre-register online for your appointment
- Rumor has it the Medicenter has the rapid test available, instead of finding out in days you could find out in hours if not minutes
- You can schedule a test through your primary care physician
- If you don't have insurance you can get tested at the Union Gospel Mission
There are other locations across the Yakima Valley listed HERE
Remember to wear that mask and if you need a giggle you've to watch comedian Trey Kennedy's '5 Phases of Mask Wearing'
In Pictures: What Education Looks Like Around the World During a Pandemic