Contact Us
fire

fire

Suburbia Lights Up For Christmas
Getty Images
[

Christmas Lights Could Cause Fires, Be Careful! [VIDEO]

This Griswold's did the Christmas lights up in fashion when they made 'National Lampoons Christmas Vacation' which, proved that maybe to many lights are not good. Resulting in to big of a power bill or a fire.

Read More

Category: News Tags: , , ,
Think Stock
Think Stock
[

Man Burns His Electronics In Oven, Gets Naked to Watch?

The question is, if you are mad at your phone or computer, do you shove all of it into an oven and then set the whole kitchen on fire while naked? I cannot say that I have ever even thought about it. Sounds pretty asinine to me. However, a man in Washington, D.C., did just that.

Read More

Category: News, Weird News Tags: , ,
Think Stock
Think Stock
[

Emergency-Service Agencies Host ‘Keeping Cool WIth Safety School’ On Sept. 12

Stop, drop and roll! Stop, look and listen.Those are some of the words you will hear at the Yakima Police Department's "Keep Cool With Safety School" project on Sept. 12 at the lower fields at Selah High School!

Read More

Category: News Tags: , ,
Photo by Stephen Brashear/Getty Images
Photo by Stephen Brashear/Getty Images
[

Washington State Wildfire Info Center

The folks at NBC-TV affiliate KING 5 in Seattle have compiled a helpful list of links to help those concerned and interested keep up with the latest on the Washington wildfires spreading across the state:

Read More

fireworks-and-family-630x471
[

When is it Appropriate to Call 911 on the Fourth of July?

It's our Independence Day! The Fourth of July usually means fireworks, grilling and having fun in the hot, hot sun. Unfortunately, when you put all those things together, accidents can happen and you need to get help. But how do you know if your situation is serious enough to call busy 911 dispatchers, who may already be dealing with other life-or-death situations? Here are some helpful guidelines from the state fire marshal.

Read More

Category: News, Yakima News Tags: , ,
RS9254_167460509-630x467
[

If Wood Smoke Kills Me, So Be It

Think Stock
Not that anyone's using theirs today, but apparently wood burning stoves are bad for our health. In Fairbanks, Alaska, they say that the air is worse during wood burning time than it is in Beijing. The national Clean Air Act people are trying to ban wood burning stoves so that everyone's health will be better.

Read More

Category: News Tags: , , ,
hqdefault
[

Townsquare Media Studios Victim of Arson Wednesday [PHOTOS + VIDEO]

A man walked up to Townsquare Media studios at 4010 Summitview Ave. in Yakima, took something out of his mouth, lit it, and shoved it under a cedar shingle.

Read More

Category: News Tags: ,
YouTube
YouTube
[

Two Kids Perish in Memphis House Fire, Aunt Concerned About Food Stamp Card [VIDEO]

Editor's note: The video below was originally published in 2009, we've learned, but is just going viral this week. It's a must-see.

Two kids are dead after they perished in a Memphis, TN. house fire. But what will surprise you in this story is what one relative is concerned about minutes after firefighters discovered the bodies of the kids.

Read More

Category: News, Videos Tags:
1011571_10151854787326952_899391363_n
[

Twerking Fail Ends With Girl on Fire [VIDEO]

Finally! A twerking video I can tolerate! To spoil the video, this girl tries twerking up against the door when her friend walks in, knocking her over. She, then, falls through the table that happens to have a candle on it, catching her on fire.

Read More

Category: Videos Tags: ,
kndo
kndo
[

Fire in Union Gap has Spread to 30 Acres and is Approaching La Salle School Property

Fire crews say the fire along Goodman Rd. has spread to about 30 acres and they're still working to get it under control. Some homes are nearby but so far none have been damaged.

Read More

Category: Yakima News Tags: , ,
major
[

Fire Temporarily Closes Yakima Restaurant

A fire in the kitchen at Majors Restaurant at South Third and Washington Avenues early this morning has forced the temporary closure of the building...

Read More

Category: Yakima News Tags: ,
Sammy Kershaw
Absolute Publicity
[

Sammy Kershaw’s Louisiana Home Catches Fire

Sammy Kershaw's home in Lafayette, La. was damaged in a fire that broke out in the kitchen on Thursday (April 4). The property sustained heavy smoke damage, but thankfully, no one was injured in the blaze.

Read More

Category: News Tags: ,

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://929thebull.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Country Club quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Country Club contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.