Bike Nights Are Back With 94.5 KATS, 92.9 The Bull and Owens Harley-Davidson
Here we go again! 94.5 KATS-FM and 92.9 The Bull bring you another year of Yakima Bike Nights with Owens Cycle in Yakima! And this summer is going to rock even louder than last year!
Every Tuesday, starting May 16, a different local watering hole will host a gathering from 6-8 p.m. The first grand prize is camping and all the concerts at the Legendary Sturgis Buffalo Chip during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota this August. And it’s just been announced today that the bill includes the madman himself, Ozzy Osbourne! Also, Shinedown, Pop Evil, Lynyrd Skynyrd, the Doobie Brothers and more.
We’ll have a ton of prizes, bike games, bike shows, hot chicks and a killer grand prize: eight days of camping and all concert passes for the Buffalo Chip Aug. 6-14.
Here are our stops …
- May 16 – Westside Pizza in Yakima
- May 23 – Warehouse Sports Bar & Grill in Yakima
- May 30 – The Porch in Ellensburg
- June 6 – The Creek in Moxee
- June 13 – Mickey’s Pub and Orion Cinema in Yakima
- June 20 – Whistlin’ Jack Lodge, up Chinook Pass Highway
- June 27 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge
- July 11 – Red Horse Diner in Ellensburg
- July 18 – Sea Galley in Yakima
- July 25 – Buzz Inn in Ellensburg
- Aug. 1 – Bob’s Burgers & Brew in Yakima
- Aug. 15 – The Old No. 3 in Ronald
- Aug. 22 – The Creek in Moxee
- Aug. 29 – Jack-son’s Sports Bar & Club House Lounge
You can also enter to win at Owens Cycle on North First Street. All of this year’s Central Washington Bike Nights are hosted by Kelly West and the staff from 94.5 KATS-FM and 92.9 The Bull. See you down the road!