Wait, So I’m A Millennial? I Thought I Was Generation X!
Michele and I have had an ongoing conversation about whether I am a Millennial or a Generation X'er. I've always considered myself Generation X with a birth date of Jan. 3, 1981. But according to this report, I'm a Millennial. I'm kind of disappointed! There's a lot of surveys, reports and stories out there that kind of make fun of Millennials and how they don't know how to do this or that ... I know how to do all of it! LOL! Can I transplant myself into Generation X?
Here's the breakdown:
- Silent generation: Born 1928 to 1945.
- Baby Boomers: Born 1946 to 1964.
- Generation X: Born 1965 to 1980.
- Millennials: Born 1981 to 1996.
- And for anyone born after 1996, there's no official name yet.