Growing List of Retailers Will Be Closed on Thanksgiving
Remember when Black Friday was on Black Friday? Then a few major retailers made a controversial move to open for "Black Friday" on Thanksgiving Day, and a lot of retailers followed suit. Now, it seems more and more retailers are deciding to remain closed on Thanksgiving so that employees can spend time with family.
The website RetailMeNot.com has compiled a list of retailers who have said that they will be CLOSED on Thanksgiving. Check it out below.
By the way, they do predict that Walmart, Target, Old Navy, Kohl's, Best Buy and Macy's will all still be open on Thanksgiving.
Retailers who will be closed on Thanksgiving:
- Ace Hardware
- Harbor Freight
- Hobby Lobby (will open for Black Friday at 8 a.m.)
- Home Depot
- HomeGoods (will open for Black Friday at 7 a.m.)
- Lowe’s (will open for Black Friday at 6 a.m.)
- Marshalls (will open for Black Friday at 7 a.m.)
- Mattress Firm
- Petco (open for Black Friday at 8 a.m.)
- Pier 1
- TJ Maxx (will open for Black Friday at 7 a.m.)
- True Value
Check out the full list here.