Plenty of Ways to Save at the Fair
Why spend full price when the fair gives you plenty of opportunities for a little discount?
- Friday is the kickoff to the fair, which means it's KIMA TV day. You can enjoy $1 gate admission and free parking from noon-4 p.m.
- Monday is FRANZ Day, when you can bring an empty Franz bread bag (MUST HAVE FAIR STICKER) and you will pay $27 gate admission and receive a carnival ride wrist band.
- Tuesday is SENIOR APPRECIATION DAY, so anyone 65 or older only pay an $8 admission price and it's valid all day!
- Tuesday is also Military Appreciation Day. Service people pay only $8 at the gate. Also valid all day.
- Wednesday is Pepsi Food Drive Day, when you can bring three or more non-perishable food items and get in FOR FREE!
- Thursday is Pizza Hut $3 Thursday. Show a $10 pizza hut receipt and receive $3 gate admission, $3 parking and $3 food bite. Valid from noon-4 p.m.