Feeling Brave? Buy One of These Terrifying Real Life Haunted Dolls from FB Marketplace
Every fall near Halloween time, folks start to wonder will will the Spirit Halloween Store open up (September 21st according to their website). They also talk about the haunted haunts of Yakima. If you're interested, here's three haunted places you can go right off the bat with no waiting:
- There's the old train depot that's now Northtown Coffee. I don't believe in ghosts but I swear that women's bathroom is haunted! I fully expect to hear Moaning Myrtle every time I roll up in that place. *shivers*
- I am told that Yakima Sports Center is haunted but I've been there many, many times and not once did I ever feel a spooky presence of haunted souls. Perhaps the ghost or ghosts stay up in the attic during business hours, who knows?
- The old hoochie saloon is supposed to be a haunted spot of Yakima, too. You know it best today as Crafted (or the old Barrel House). It used to be The Blue Banjo, home of one of the current ghosts said to roam the place now. Are they looking for some lost change or a "good time" or what?
But look at me. Listen! I'm about to show you something that will make you REALLY scream--especially if you believe in the paranormal and the supernatural!
Forget chasing after ghosts in haunted Yakima restaurants! That is SOOOO 2020. We're in the future now, and we've moved on to looking up real-life haunted dolls you can buy off of Facebook Marketplace!
I know, right, I didn't know this was a thing either! It's all the rage right now though, so get with it! Here are the most terrifying haunted dolls I found for sale. The best part? They can all be shipped right to your door here in the Yakima Valley. Now, aren't they thoughtful!
HAUNTED DOLL VICTORIA: No Returns Accepted!
Anthony said, no ma'am, I will not accept returns! Bahahaha! Read the description for Victoria below!
Here's another one: "ACTIVELY HAUNTED MULTIPLE SPIRITED TWIN DOLLS
"They can be heard running around the house at other times or in the attic." I wish we knew their names! They look so sweet and innocent.
Ready for more terrifying haunted dolls for sale? "EXTREMELY HAUNTED DOLLS"
"Came all the way from Middleton, Massachusetts, from a place where a family was murdered. Need u to come pick up." You had me (running away) at 'where a family was murdered'. Yikes. Hard pass.
Wait until you see this next haunted doll for sale: "VERY CREEPY DOLL. DOLL IS ACTUALLY HAUNTED."
Good thing he told me it was "actually haunted" because I was having my doubts! (sarcasm font.) The seller says he looked up the price of the doll and it's worth over $300. Yeah, I bet, bro.
Let's keep going. These descriptions are making me scream--with LAUGHTER. "HAUNTED DOLL, NASTY SPIRIT, GHOST, DEMON, OUIJA"!
Oooh, this doll is so "nasty" and haunted, she comes with her own bible for YOUR safety! Scroll below to read the description of this very "nasty demon" doll. I wonder what kind of nasty stuff does she do (or say)?
Here's the last demonic delight: "HAUNTED DOLL - JACOB"
"He's not a malevolent spirit. Unless you ignore him...still has his pull cord to manipulate his mouth although he doesn’t need it any more." I bet he didn't need it to begin with. He was forged in a back alley somewhere near Santa's Workshop by some evil Elves, how much you wanna bet!
LOOK: Here are the pets banned in each state
Take a Pic of Yourself in Yakima at One of these 74 Mural Selfie Walls
- Hamilton Park Mural Wall on Mead Ave (the cross street is S 24th Ave)
- Churchill's Booklovers Haunt: 125 S 2nd St
- Various Homes across from the MLK Jr. Park Splash Pad: S 8th St
- United States Post Office: 112 S 3rd St
- Cost Less Carpet of Yakima (on the back side of the store): 210 N 5th Ave
- Dollar Stretcher (in the alley behind the store): 501 W Lincoln Ave