What’s Your Most Memorable Movie Moment of the Past 21 Years?
Rotten Tomatoes is celebrating their 21st anniversary, so they asked their users to name their most memorable movie moment of the past 21 years. Nearly 25,000 people voted.
The top 5 were:
1. The appearance of Heath Ledger's Joker in "The Dark Knight."
2. Thanos' snap from "Avengers: Infinity War."
3. "I see dead people" from "The Sixth Sense."
4. Carl and Ellie in the opening of "Up."
5. The Avengers assemble in New York in the original "Avengers."
Check out the full list of 21 here.
We discussed on air what OUR most memorable movie moment was. We tried to keep inside the 21-year window, but we felt "Titanic" needed to be mentioned, because there WAS room for Jack on that door.
Mine would be a scene from "The Hangover" -- the one I went with was when Allan was ready to hit the town with the guys, satchel on, single "who let the dogs out." Watch that scene here.