5 Things Baristas Won’t Tell You
If your like me than you love your coffee. My favorite drink is a 16oz Honey Vanilla Latte from Tom Tom Espresso (40th and Tieton.) Yum Yum I say, but little did I know all that goes into making my drink.
Readers Digest lifts the lid on some of the things 5 things that Baristas won't tell you:
1. Drinking two quad-shot (22ozs.) vanilla lattes every day is very, very bad for you
2. Sometimes (not all times) owners of independent coffee/espresso carts buy cheap coffee but sell it at a premium price.
3. If you asked for decaf, I gave you decaf. You don't need to ask me repeatedly. I'm not out to get you.
4. Yes, I went to school for this. Starbucks sends employees to "Barista School" for two weeks. They study it all, like how to turn the milk into a velvety foam and the history of coffee.
5. A bigger cup doesn't mean more coffee. Starbucks' Venti (20oz) and Grande (16oz) each contain two shots of espresso. The Venti just has more milk.