The JimShow’s Top 10 “Little Wins” That Instantly Make Us Happier
A survey on life's "little wins" found the average person has something unexpected and good happen to them three times a week. And the boost in happiness we get lasts 1 hour and 14 minutes. Here are the Top 10 "little wins" we came up with.
- Finding money in the pocket of an old coat.
- Waking up to nice weather.
- Getting an unexpected gift in the mail.
- Getting into a bed with fresh sheets.
- Traffic lights turning green as you're approaching.
- Watching the sun set.
- Crossing off the last thing on a to-do list.
- Completing a do-it-yourself project on your own.
- A winning lottery ticket, even if it's only a few bucks.
- Receiving a compliment from a complete stranger.
"Getting an extra hour in bed" just missed the Top 10 at #11. And #12 is "when your favorite song comes on the radio."
All My Best,