6 Facts About My Favorite Easter Candy: Peeps
There is one thing that I ALWAYS loved about Easter: PEEPS!
When I was younger you could only get Peeps at Easter unlike today, when there are Peeps for every holiday.
Here are six facts about all that sugar-coated marshmallow goodness …
1. It takes 6 minutes to make a Peep.
2. Their eyes are made of edible wax, not chocolate.
3. Two billion Peeps are made a year, with 800 made at Easter.
4. A machine squirts out the white marshmallow chicks and then they get a colored
5. No two Peeps are alike.
6. “Irregular” Peeps get squashed up together and then melted into new Peeps.
What is your favorite Easter candy?