What’s Happening Around the Valley This Week
Hello, spring and beautiful sunshine! Get out of the house and enjoy the day with events for all ages!
Open Mic Nights
- Kana Winery 7-10 p.m. Friday (March 22). Call (509) 453-6611
- Mak Daddy Coffee Roasters -- 6 p.m. Thursday (March 21). Call (509) 853-1109
Toddler Time at Inklings Bookshop 3/19/19
- Stories, songs, and fun ages 18 months-4 years old! Starts at 10 a.m.
Family Night at Hop Town 3/19/19
- Kiddos get to create their own pizzas and pick the toppings for $6 from 4-8 p.m. Tuesday (March 19)
Story Time at the Yakima Valley Museum 3/20/2019
- Join them for crafts, snacks and a story. Starts at 10 a.m.
Wine Walk at Domanico Cellars 3/22/19
- Take a free walk with winemaker and Vineyard owner Jason Domanico -- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at 24901 N. Crosby Road, Prosser.