Swing For The Fences in The CMN Softball Tournament with 92.9 The Bull!
The Child Miracle Network is hosting their annual Coed Softball Tournament and we want you to come to join the fun. Money goes towards helping over 13,000 children and babies in eastern Washington, leaving no kid left untreated due to financial issues.
Yakima Valley Memorial's neonatal intensive care unit, Pediatric unit, family birthplace, and Children's Village. Form your own team for September 18th with a 200 dollar entry fee that will go towards helping families all the while you have some fun in the sun for a good cause.
Here's the full list of rules you'll need to know.
- Each Team must have an even number of guys and gals.
- All Teams must have a minimum of 8 players.
- Players 18 or under must have a signed slip and be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Check-In Time Will Be at 8:00 am with the ceremonial pitch at 8:45 from our CMN champion kiddo, RHYS.
- We'll take a break at noon to start the Home Run Derby with a $20 dollar entry fee and the winner will take over half the pot!
- Every 2nd inning will be runners going in reverse around the bases
- Team Captains will be emailed with full tournament rules to share with their team
92.9 The Bull even plans on forming our own team to play alongside, we may even be holding our own tryouts. We'd love to have you on our team so we'll be posting again with details on how you could join our team.
Each Year Children's Miracle Network and Townsquare Media Partner for the CMN Radiothon, this year it will be broadcast live on October 15th. All funds raised will go to benefit this even. The Winning Team will even be mentioned during the Radiothon
Teams will need to be fully registered before September 13th after registration will be closed. You can sign up by going to the CMN softball website by clicking HERE
KEEP READING: Here are 50 of the most famous sports goofs
CHECK IT OUT: 10 Items Might Be in Short Supply This Winter